unforgettable experience

Hi! I have an unforgettable experience. When i was in 7th grade. I have a terrible experience.

Around 3 years ago. I am so stupid in mathematics. I cannot algbra, combinatoric, number theory, problem solving, and geometry. But i want to be a champions in mathematics.  

I was in grad 7d. I really can't math. But I see someone who is my classmate he looks very smart in math lesson. I often ask about mathematics to him. After that I feel I can definitely follow the competition and champion it.

I followed the selection of math Olympiad teams in grade 7 but I failed. I think failure is not the end of everything. even that failure makes me more enthusiasm to learn to beat my rival. I studied hard until I finally joined the selection team math olympics in class 8. when the announcement was I received as a team of mathematics olympiad despite being ranked last.

on the team it turns out I compete with my friend who taught me math since I grade 7. I feel proud to be able to compete with him. because of my competitive ability and he keeps competing, sometimes I win sometimes he wins.

until finally at a prestigious math competition in asia, me and he got the gold medal. I am very thankful to him because he I can be like until now. Thank you my friend.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Future

About Me

Bakdes.