GATHAPRAYA

Gathapraya 2017

Hasil gambar untuk gathapraya

Gathapraya is culture festival that SMA Negeri 3 Bandung held on the 30th of Sept 2017. We invited Didik Nini, OSD ITB, Hivi, Elephant Kind, Nidji, etc. It was held at Lapangan Bali, Bandung. The gate open from 12.00 to 17.00. There is 3000 people came to Gathapraya.

Gathapraya has been prepared from 6 months ago. this event has 400 committees. The committees is divided into many divisions. I belong to the visual documentation division. My job before the event was to make a teaser one and a teaser two.Mmy job after the event was to make an aftermovie.

I think gathapraya managed to entertain netizens. Because invited guest stars are enlivening the event. such as HiVi, Nidji, and also Didik Nini Towok.

I think gathapraya also managed to exude Indonesian culture. because many booths are filled by traditional games. There are even Didik Nini Towok that comes with traditional dance.

I am very happy with gathapraya. I still want to follow gathapraya. I hope next year can be a cultural festival committee like gathapraya again.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Future

Bakdes.

Recommendation Letter